Sharing is Caring …
What better way to make Christmas meaningful than help struggling families around the holiday season?
For the 5th consecutive year “Sharing is Caring” cause will help children and families in need enjoy a little Christmas …
All you need to do is choose from the below donations, and we will take care of the rest!
We will be collecting the below items:
– Food items (non refrigerated items)
– Clothes that can give warm in this upcoming winter
– Hats, scarf, gloves, socks
– Boots all sizes (children, women and men)
– Toys for children (gift wrapped, please mention on a card the age and gender)
The collection of items will take place at DNA studio, starting today till the 15th of December.
Please feel free to contact us via Facebook message for more details or call on 71319193.
Choose a donation and be part of that smile… Your contribution makes a difference!
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa